BlunderCats BlunderCats

Funny

It was funny to see the cartoons cuss but it got old real quick. Good for the first time.

Revolutionary war Revolutionary war

Entertaining

Style all the way. Holds it's own. Alright amount of blood and violence. Fun to watch. Neet stuff.

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Essence of true love captured

Amazing depth. The art was ok. Could have used a little more action towards the end but it tied up beautifully and was full of symbolism. I rate humor and interactivity low because its intentions are not to be funny or highly interactive.

AligatorHead responds:

ok good.

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

Potential is there

Some kick em' while there down would be nice. some actual throws would be nice too. I really was lead on when I saw the trashcans. I thought I could at least use them as weapons. I played the game on medium diffuculty, but that it was way toooooo easy, even for medium. The punching sounds gave out when I was fighting the bear. Whats up with that? I liked the pace of the game and the excessive ssuper punches didn't go without it's charm. It was fun, but I couldn't help to keep thinking of better ways that this game could have been. Oh yea, the punching was a bit stiff, it would work better if it let me turn around quicker, but I worked with it. A bit more violence couldn't hurt. A bit misleading from the start in that aspect.

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

Cool Art Style

Yes the game was short. But it doesn't matter. It was fun. I could only see it getting tedious if you can't pass it, but I got through it just fine. The music on the last level was a bit much but overall it was a neat one.

Highly Evolved Highly Evolved

Cute

It has a beak and everything. I like the way the glowing green looks against the fur. Good Job.

Bearly Halloween Bearly Halloween

Adorable

Cute

Dont Stop The Beat Dont Stop The Beat

Headphones

As a recording artist, I enjoy your work.